Urban Sociology Resources on ASA TRAILS
Prepping your fall courses? Did you know ASA TRAILS has a number of urban sociology resources that can help you get ready? Here are a few examples:
- Urban Sociology syllabus by Judith R Halasz.
- Metropolitan Area Characteristics and Residential Segregation Using American FactFinder by Colleen Wynn
- Exploring Neighborhood Inequality with Census Data by Ellen M. Whitehead
- Subsidies, Uneven Development, and the Race to the Bottom by Colby King
- School Choice and Inequality: Choosing Schools Activity by Alanna Gillis
Don’t forget that you can also submit teaching resources to TRAILS.